iPhone 6s Rear Camera Problem Jumper Solution
iPhone 6s Camera Ways Camera Not Working Problem Repair Solution
Apple iPhone 6s rear camera problems are not very usual but they can occur sometimes. Like if you drop your iPhone 6s camera connector can be damaged. Normally changing the camera connector solves this problem but if its prints are damaged then you have to make jumpers to their respective connecting points.
Now you will notice that some of the camera connector legs jumpers are not marked in the diagram. That is because I could not trace their source and the others are just ground. Anyway, I have managed to trace all the important points and made the jumpers lines with different colors to make it easy to understand. Black colored marked jumpers are always Ground points.
Please Note that we will edit these solutions or add new ones if found in this page at any time in the future. So feel free to come back any time on this page to stay up to date.
Here are iPhone 6 rear camera connector ways. Please study these diagrams very carefully before you start repairing.
If you have any further Questions please leave a message.
Keep in mind: – The every solution posted on Our website is well tested before by our specialist team, But still, e do not take any responsibility for any damage it may cause to your cell phone. Use these repairing solutions at your own Risk, Thank you.
Apple iPhone 6s Camera, Ways, Problem, Jumper, Solution
iPhone 6s Camera Solution, Ic Jumper, Camera Not Working Problem, Camera Problem
How To Fix Camera Problem In iPhone 6s
The iPhone 6 is known for its numerous innovative features among which the iSight camera. The iPhone 6 comes with an 8MP camera and a number of upgrades all designed to ensure a satisfying user experience where camera use is concerned. This probably explains why the camera makes it to the top of the list of the best phone cameras available in the market today. Just like with all other digital devices, however, you may encounter some problems with the iPhone 6. One of these problems is the iPhone 6s camera not working. There are a number of reasons why this may happen. Below are some of the common reasons why an iPhone 6 camera may stop working and some of the steps that you can take to rectify the situation.
Part 1. Why iPhone 6S Camera Stopped Working?
A camera that is not working will mean either of two things, there is a hardware software or there is a hardware problem. An easy way to tell where the problem lies is to make a video call and see whether both cameras work perfectly during the call. If the cameras work during a voice call, then the camera problem is in most cases software related. If the cameras however do not work when you try to make a video call, then the phone hardware is the problem.
Common hardware related problems include:
- Manufacturers fault;
- When the hardware is compromised for example after a fall.
Common software related problems include:
- Phone software is not updated. For the camera to function properly, the phone should be running on the latest software;
- Settings problem. You may change some settings and in the process compromise the functioning of the camera App.
Part 2. How to Solve "iPhone 6S Camera Not Working" Issue?
For hardware problems — In most cases a hardware problem requires professional attention and it is always advisable to take the phone to the nearest Apple Store especially if the phone is new and the problem could be the manufacturers fault. You could also get in touch with the Apple Support Center to get further guidance. This, however, rarely happens.
For software problems — Luckily most software related problems are easy to deal with and you do not have to necessarily get a professional to rectify the problem for you.
- If the camera stops working because the phone software is not updated, then boot up the phone. Press the home and power button until the Apple logo appears on the screen. When the logo appears, stop pressing both tabs and wait for the phone to boot up. Where the camera has been functioning but stops working even after updating the software, you should check whether the camera lens is dirty or there is something blocking the camera, for example the iPhone case. Use a microfiber cloth to wipe dirt off the lens. If the dirt is inside the lens, take it to an Apple store and get the lens professionally cleaned.
- If the camera stops working as a result of a change in settings, then resetting default settings will solve the problem. To reset default setting you need to choose "General Settings", go to "Reset" and press "Reset All Settings". You do not need to worry about losing data after resetting the default settings. Another trick that has been proven to work is to set the phone as new. This is done by connecting the phone to iTunes and choosing the set up as new phone option.
- If your iPhone camera works perfectly after you have followed any of the above steps, then you have nothing to worry about and you can continue using it as long as there are no more problems with the camera or with the general functioning of the phone. If, however, the phone camera does not work after following any of the above processes then visiting an Apple Store or getting in touch with the Apple Support Center should be your next course of action. From there professionals can identify the reason why your iPhone 6s camera stopped working and offer the best solutions available.
Posted on May 17, 2017 7:14 AM
Your photos are blurred or out of focus
If your photos are blurred, out of focus, or have dark spots, try these steps:
- Make sure that the camera lens is clean. If you need to clean the lens, use a microfiber cloth. If you see dirt or debris inside the lens, take your device to an Apple Retail Store or Authorized Service Provider for more help.
- With iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 6s Plus, and iPhone 6 Plus, a metallic case or magnetic lens could interfere with optical image stabilization. Try taking a picture without it, then compare the quality.
- To focus on a certain object or person, tap that object or person on the preview screen. You’ll see the screen pulse, or briefly go in and out of focus, as the camera adjusts. In photo mode, try to stay steady when you adjust the focus. If you move too far in any direction, the camera will automatically refocus to the center. In video mode, you can adjust the focus before you begin recording.
If you still have issues with the focus on your camera, contact Apple Support.